TotalEnergies aims to become a major player in responsible energy. Backed by its customer base, its network and the breadth of its products and services, TotalEnergies is promoting the development of large-scale electric mobility by providing integrated, turnkey solutions, from supplying green energy to operating the charging service. Since 2020, TotalEnergies has pursued its deployment of in large metropolitan areas around the world. The Company has a large portfolio of charge points in operation or under construction in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Flemish, Greater Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore and Wuhan.
As a long-standing player in energy for mobility, TotalEnergies aims to become a major player in responsible energy, in a context of energy transition and changes in land transport, where electricity is playing an increasing role. Backed by its customer base, its network and the breadth of its products and services, TotalEnergies is promoting the development of large-scale electric mobility by investing significantly and deploying charging infrastructures for electric vehicles. Always as close as possible to our customers, we support them in this transition by providing integrated, turnkey solutions, from supplying green energy to operating the charging service. For electric mobility, we are reinventing our distribution models, with installations operated at home, at the workplace and on the road, so that you can move around with complete peace of mind, thanks to clean, available energy.
In 2019, TotalEnergies' new international business line dedicated to electric mobility, EV Charge, is created. This international business line relies on the ten-year expertise of one of the French leaders in electric vehicle charging sector, which has been acquired in September 2018. EV Charge’s purpose is to lead the electric mobility activity within the Group. Its role includes the definition and implementation of TotalEnergies' e-mobility strategy.Its prerogatives also involve the conception of services and solutions in line with the electric mobility activity according to the targeted market segments. From an operational perspective, EV Charge ensures the development, supply, and technical support of these services and solutions including hardware, software and professional services.
As integrated player of electric mobility, TotalEnergies masters all activities across the energy and EV charge value chain in order to reduce its impact on the climate and promote the responsible use of energy. We develop integrated solutions across the entire value chain to meet our customers' needs.
Contact mobile phone: 00 33 (0) 1 87 88 00 10
In the same category
- “Driving Collaboration in Europe's Thriving EV Sector: opportunities for emissions reductions”
- Autel Energy bringing innovative new EV chargers across Europe
- Baden-Württemberg on its way to becoming the top location for e-mobility
- Empowering the Transition to Electric Mobility: Equans' Smart Charging Solutions
- Sungrow EV Charging Introduced Low and Fast EV Charging solutions
- Total Energies
- Why Submit to World Electric Vehicle Journal?
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Analysis of Energy Flow in a Mid-Sized Electric Passenger Vehicle in Urban Driving Conditions
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Battery Health Monitoring and Degradation Prognosis in Fleet Management Systems
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Evaluation of a Back-up Range Extender and Other Heavy-Duty BEV-Supporting Systems
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Implementation Schemes for Electric Bus Fleets at Depots with Optimized Energy Procurements in Virtual Power Plant Operations
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Investigation and Development of Textile Lightweight Bodies for Urban Logistic Vehicles
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Leveraging Connected Vehicle Data to Assess Interstate Exit Utilization and Identify Charging Infrastructure Investment Allocation Opportunities
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Performance Comparison of Si IGBT and SiC MOSFET Power Module Driving IPMSM or IM under WLTC
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Perspectives on Modeling Energy and Mobility Transitions for Stakeholders: A Dutch Case
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Proposing a Hybrid Thermal Management System Based on Phase Change Material/Metal Foam for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Second-Life Batteries Modeling for Performance Tracking in a Mobile Charging Station
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : The “Semiconductor Crisis” as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Impacts on the Automotive Industry and Its Supply Chains
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Thermal Analysis of Coupled Resonant Coils for an Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging System