Baden-Württemberg on its way to becoming the top location for e-mobility
Baden-Württemberg is the birthplace of the automobile. In 1886, Carl Benz registered the first patent for a three-wheeled motor car. Later, the Mercedes-Benz and Porsche companies were founded in Stuttgart. From this, a comprehensive supplier landscape developed around the combustion engine. Now, this industry is undergoing a radical change towards electric drive.
The major OEMs are producing their first electric models and suppliers are developing new solutions for electric cars. How this transformation is taking place in Baden-Württemberg and what opportunities arise for international companies will be showcased at the AEC conference. The focus will be on political initiatives that facilitate the transformation. Given the shortage of skilled workers, the university landscape in Baden-Württemberg in the field of electromobility will also be presented. Furthermore, the high innovative power of the region will be illustrated, as the share of R&D spending is highest in Baden-Württemberg within the European Union. As the central institution of the state, BW_i is tasked with advising foreign companies on opening a location in Baden-Württemberg. Our free services include the search for a location, advice on legal issues, information on the availability of skilled workers, as well as the contact to political actors, for example, when it comes to funding and subsidies. So if you want to become part of the success story of the automotive industry in the German Southwest, visit us at the AEC 2023.
In the same category
- “Driving Collaboration in Europe's Thriving EV Sector: opportunities for emissions reductions”
- Autel Energy bringing innovative new EV chargers across Europe
- Baden-Württemberg on its way to becoming the top location for e-mobility
- Empowering the Transition to Electric Mobility: Equans' Smart Charging Solutions
- Sungrow EV Charging Introduced Low and Fast EV Charging solutions
- Total Energies
- Why Submit to World Electric Vehicle Journal?
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Analysis of Energy Flow in a Mid-Sized Electric Passenger Vehicle in Urban Driving Conditions
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Battery Health Monitoring and Degradation Prognosis in Fleet Management Systems
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Evaluation of a Back-up Range Extender and Other Heavy-Duty BEV-Supporting Systems
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Implementation Schemes for Electric Bus Fleets at Depots with Optimized Energy Procurements in Virtual Power Plant Operations
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Investigation and Development of Textile Lightweight Bodies for Urban Logistic Vehicles
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Leveraging Connected Vehicle Data to Assess Interstate Exit Utilization and Identify Charging Infrastructure Investment Allocation Opportunities
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Performance Comparison of Si IGBT and SiC MOSFET Power Module Driving IPMSM or IM under WLTC
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Perspectives on Modeling Energy and Mobility Transitions for Stakeholders: A Dutch Case
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Proposing a Hybrid Thermal Management System Based on Phase Change Material/Metal Foam for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Second-Life Batteries Modeling for Performance Tracking in a Mobile Charging Station
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : The “Semiconductor Crisis” as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Impacts on the Automotive Industry and Its Supply Chains
- World Electric Vehicle Journal : Thermal Analysis of Coupled Resonant Coils for an Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging System